Mobile, Alabama Maritime and Personal Injury Law Firm
More Than 28 Years of Experience
At Fuquay Law Firm we devote our practice to the representation of people who have been injured by others. Richard Fuquay has over 28 years of experience recovering compensation for his clients. These client’s include those suffering personal injuries or death, including merchant seamen, oil rig workers, fishermen, tugboat crewmen, railroad employees, shipyard employees and those hurt in industrial accidents. Richard also has extensive experience representing clients in all areas of employment related litigation. Based in Mobile, Richard is familiar with the courts in the Mobile area and throughout Alabama. He works hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Admiralty & Maritime Injury Law: He represents Jones Act seaman, offshore workers, passengers and longshoremen who have been injured in accidents on the water. Trust him to handle your admiralty and maritime injury case.
- Recreational Boating Accidents: He provides skilled representation to injured boaters. After a recreational boating accident, turn to an experienced personal injury attorney for help getting the compensation you need.
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death: Personal injuries are serious matters that can affect your health, your job, your family and your future. The unexpected loss of a loved one is devastating, especially when their death was caused by another’s reckless behavior. If you have suffered an injury or have lost a loved one because of somebody else’s negligence, you need an experienced attorney by your side to help you to achieve the best possible financial recovery that may be available to you.
- Railroad Employee Injuries: Accidents suffered by employees of railroads can result in devastating and potentially fatal injuries. Negligence is often the cause of these accidents. Richard is an experienced attorney who has the skills to get you the compensation you deserve.
- Auto Accidents: Every day, individuals suffer serious personal injuries in auto accidents caused by a careless or reckless driver. When an accident is caused by another driver’s negligence, Richard can help you through the process and make sure that you obtain all of the benefits and money you are entitled to receive.
- Products Liability: When you purchase a product, you trust that it will not harm you. An injury caused by a defective product can have major consequences on your life. Contact an experienced products liability attorney to help you get the compensation you deserve.
- Labor & Employment Law: If you are the victim of workplace discrimination, you need to stand up for your rights. Richard represents employees like you in labor and employment law cases involving defamation, unpaid overtime, unpaid wages, whistleblower retaliation, discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment and more.
When you retain the services of Fuquay Law Firm, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
AV rated, 5 star attorney with Martindale Hubbell
Contact a Reputable Alabama Law Firm Today
Fuquay Law Firm sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns in Alabama. My office is conveniently located in Mobile. Call my firm at 251-473-4443 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.
Working hard to help you get the best possible results
Ratings & Reviews
Mr. Fuquay is unparalleled in the practice of labor and employment law and admiralty and maritime law. His ethical standards are above reproach. If any lawyer deserves an AV rating, it is Mr Fuquay.
After an accident at sea, in which we almost died, Richhard was able to get us physical and mental treatment, so badly needed. He also represented us and that led to a positive conclusion. Google Harry Harry Burgess World Fishing Magazine …(Read More)
Richard is a very capable and responsible litigator in the employment and maritime fields.
I have had one case with Richard. He is intelligent, honest and did well for his clients.